Soulmate

Wednesday, February 27, 2008



Counting the years..
mirror in my hand,
I searched for you..
my shadow.

Closing tired eyes..
I kissed you my love,
as I walked with a smile..
living, performing the lies.

I try laugh so hard..
and make it look real,
they smile back ..
think they know how I feel.

I pick up the thorns..
from the velvety night,
as your fingers..
touch her ever so light.

Scalded by the moonlight..
I reached out to you,
just stop the morning..
don’t leave my dream tonight.

With the silence of my eyes..
in the whispers of the dawn.
A lifetime and a moment..
I waited for you


© 2008 by Chhaya. All rights reserved
PS: the image is googled

4 comments:

White Square February 27, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

A lovely poem Chhaya!
Nice to get to know you...
Cheers

Charles Sapp February 28, 2008 at 2:32 AM  

Another great poem! Keep 'em coming! See you soon

Opaque July 2, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

Simple yet speaking tonnes! This is well-written!

PS: Umm, you might have missed a "to" in line 9. No offence intended.

divsi December 8, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

theres sumthing bout yr poetry girl!
very refined..with a melody in it...
beautiful!!
glad u like my posts...:))

p.s: i loved vishnu in paa too:) high five!:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP