Forget Me Not

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hey Guys,

First of all, let me thank you all for the mails (via the mail widget and direct). I know I have been rather AWOL.

Well, life is running at a rate faster than I can keep up with and I need all my energy to make the most of it. Also, I don’t want to blog with only half my heart in it. Moreover, I would be SOOO unfair if I just keep writing without visiting you (I am really caught up right now)..


So, please bear with me one last time.


I promise to be back with lots of new stuff, new format, new way of writing and much more with the New Year.

Yes. Look forward to this blog rising again on January 1st, 2011. That is the deadline I have given myself to get everything on track.


till, then, try to remember me sometimes.


feel free to mail me here – I will reply.


shadowy.blogger@gmail.com

6 comments:

Premanshu September 8, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

Hey Chhaya,

Thats a long wait dear. 114 days till 1st jan to be presice.

Anyways we will remember you.

Good luck with your busy schedule.

Cheers. :)

Brian Miller September 8, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

nice. take all the time you need...you give us something to look forward to...smiles.

Opaque September 8, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

Take your time... be happy!

Chhaya September 8, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

@Premanshu : trust me, its really hard for me to stay away from u all... but gotta do what i gotta do.

thank u so much for keeping the faith..

btw, i m gonna keep track of the story u have started. i like the look and feel of ur blog.

best of luck :)

Chhaya September 8, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

@Opaque : well, u r not so Opaque for me :) A ...

hope u r doing fine

and yeah... i will be Bach errr back :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP